Pri Brezovom Háji, Nitra
The historic building of the Archpriest’s Palace under the Nitra Castle has been completed and completely restored to its original beauty. The Archbishop’s Palace is located in the Upper Town in the lower courtyard behind the statue of Saints Cyril and Methodius. This rococo-classical building was built between 1778 and 1780 at the initiative of Empress Maria Theresa according to the project of Franz Anton Hillebrandt. The building was damaged during the bombing of Nitra in 1945. In 2020, we started reconstruction work, after three years the building was restored.